QR Code Link to This Post
Caliber Collision is GROWING and we need Auto Body Technicians!
**MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: American Fork, Bountiful, Clearfield, Logan, Ogden, Provo, Riverton, Sandy and MANY more!**
At Caliber, we didn't get to be the nation's largest collision repair provider by accident. We've built a team with over 1,100 plus state-of-the-art repair centers coast to coast, but what drives our growth is our Purpose, Culture and every single teammate.
We understand being a Tech is no easy task. So to show our teammates how much we value their hard-work and their ongoing commitment of Restoring People To The Rhythm of Their Life we offer the following FIRST DAY ON THE TEAM:
- Very Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Opportunity for Paid Certifications and training
- And MUCH MUCH MORE
**For IMMEDIATE consideration, TEXT/CALL: Kaila 385-276-6056
- Auto Collision Repair Experience Required
- Complete disassembly of vehicle in order to assist Service Advisor with preparing a 100% Repair Plan
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- OEM specifications to ensure all vehicles are repaired properly
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- ICAR Certifications preferred but not required
Click to Apply
For more information regarding all opportunities, visit us online at: https://jobs.calibercollision.com/employment?
All candidates must be at least 18 years old, be able to pass a criminal background check, and some positions require a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Also you may be asked to work in various work environments (exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, machines, etc.; lifting, bending, stooping, crawling, etc. may be required); you need to be in a physical condition that allows this (reasonable accommodations can be made). Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
| Tags: Bodyman, Body man, Body tech, Bodytech, Auto Body Tech, Auto tech, Collision tech, Technician, Tech, ICAR, I-Car, King, ABRA, Abra Auto, Collision technician, Collision, Dealership, ASE, Body shop, Bodyshop, Fix, Gerber|